Thursday, April 9, 2009

Diaper and Wipe Bundles

A few weeks ago I found myself making two separate trips to the ladies room during church to change two separate diapers. Each time, I lugged the whole diaper bag so that I had easy access to the diapers, wipes and blanket. (I don't know about you, but I don't like to lay my babies down on the bare plastic changing tables!) I thought that it would be really convenient to have something to carry two or three diapers, a travel case of wipes and a changing pad. I came home, dug through my scraps and came up with this:



It's about the size of a clutch purse; the pocket holds two or three diapers and a travel case of wipes and then folds out to be used as a changing pad.


It is made of two quilted layers of fabric with a thin fleece batting in between so your little ones have a soft clean surface to lay on. The bundle closes with Velcro.


I have several of these made up and most of them are made from "mommy" fabrics rather than "baby" fabrics. I figured that it's usually all about the baby, let's have something be about the mommy! These are also great when dropping off a toddler to the babysitter when they don't need bottles, formula, etc. You just send them with their little bundle.

These are selling for $12. Get one for your favorite toddler mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment