Friday, March 19, 2010

Diaper & Wipes Clutch Redesign


I made myself one of these a while ago and found that I never use it because the velcro closure made it a pain to close. I had to make sure it was rolled just right in order for the velcro strips to meet. After a little bit of thought, I changed the closure to a button/elastic combination so that I can close it up no matter how many diapers I have stuffed in it. One roll and it's good!



I also decided to round the corners. I think it gives them a nicer, more finished look.

These two lovelies will be making their way down to Lucky's Grill today to join the rest of my things on display. As always, be sure to contact me if you'd like to purchase one of the items shown or make a custom order.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I thought I commented on this post. Then I remembered that Blogger ate my comment.

    I love how these turned out. You are fantastically talented.

    ReplyDelete